Established in 1987, ENOIA is a multi-disciplinary and project management engineering company with a proven track record of 30 years in engineering excellence.
The Group’s global network includes engineering excellence centres in Athens, Cairo, Dubai and Chennai, in addition to local offices in Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon and Abu Dhabi. ENOIA is structured in 3 sectors: Energy, Water/Infrastructure and Industrial, providing a comprehensive range of services in diverse markets and industries.
Vision & Mission
“To be the Number One provider of innovative engineering solutions with a global reach and impact“
We will deliver our vision by:
- Reaching to our client before they reach to us – we know where they are and we have what they want.
- Being at the forefront of technology in our engineering and Project Management services.
Investing and building in our people capabilities and team culture needed to go beyond customer’s expectations
ENOIA S.A was formed in Greece
Dynaflow International Inc.
was formed in U.A.E.
ENOIA Abu Dhabi
ENOIA Utilities Consulting Engineering S.A.
( Formely known as CEB)
was acquired in Egypt.
ENOIA Babcock Borsig Private Limited (Formerly known as BBSPL)
was acquired in India
It is the policy of ENOIA to provide services in compliance with customer’s requirements, either specified or necessary for specified or intended use as well as with statutory and regulatory requirements. In pursuance of that policy, ENOIA implements a Quality Management System (QMS) according to ISO 9001:2015 requirements. The QMS provides the framework for the operation and control of the activities affecting the product realization and, consequently, Customer’s satisfaction.
- Imad Makhzoumi – Chairman and CEO
- Dr. Saba Zreik- Board Member
- Kavassery A Subramanian- CFO and Board Member
- Giorgio Galli- Vice President Sales and Marketing
- Tamer Sami- Vice President Operations
- Panos Kapaktsis- Vice President Europe
- Rajagopalan G- Vice President India
- Medhat Reda- Vice President Egypt
- Stelios Koutsouvelis- Vice President Engineering (Oil and Gas)
- Andy Van Esch- Vice President Engineering (Fiberglass)